I add these steamed ground greens to all our whole grains and pasta. I think they will be delightful as a thin layer under the sauce of homemade pizza (which I'll make again soon and post about). We already know they're excellent in puttanesca sauce. The possibilities are legion.
1 bunch greens (we do tend to prefer the kale family)
Splash of water
- Take the stems off the greens (I use my garden shears) and wash them well
- Grind the greens very finely in a food processor
- Place greens in a microwave-safe bowl with a lid
- Add a splash of water to the greens and loosely put on the lid
- Cook in the microwave on high power for about 3 minutes
- Use with abandon in a myriad of applications!